Roberta Knab - Executive Consultant
Ms. Knab has more than 20 years of hands on hospital, healthcare, and professional consulting experience. She has held various senior leadership positions transforming healthcare supply chain processes, and developing and leading performance improvement.
As a senior leader, she has managed more than 100 consultants responsible for developing, planning, management, and delivery of supply chain engagements. Ms. Knab has led multidisciplinary teams of consultants that develop and implement solutions to transform hospital supply chain from tactical competence to strategic excellence.
By partnering with hospitals and health systems to radically improve performance, patient safety and clinical outcomes, Ms. Knab has helped save tens of millions of dollars while delivering significant bottom line results.
During her career she has conducted over 75 healthcare supply chain and technology consulting projects that included:
- Full outsourcing of supply chain operations,
- Operational consulting and diagnostic/discovery assessments
- Planning, implementation strategies and decision support
- Organizational leadership
- Predictive analytics, benchmarks and financial analysis
- Contract and sourcing management services
- Expense management and cost containment
- Technology integration and implementation services.
As a change agent, Roberta partners with executive/management teams, physicians, and staff to deliver results-based performance, cost reduction and organizational compliance.
Education and Credentials
Bachelor of Science - Management Information Systems with high honors: Rochester Institute of Technology
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
- Association for Healthcare Resource & Materials Management (AHRMM)
- Association of Healthcare Procurement Professionals (AHPP)