Download our White Paper
Low-Volume Cardiac Surgery Programs: Grow, Consolidate or Divest?
Self-Preservation Strategies and Excellence Expectations – An Updated & Expanded White Paper
Low-volume cardiac surgery programs (LVCSP) continue to be problematic for a large and expanding number of American hospitals.
This white paper provides an overview of the issues that low-volume cardiac surgery programs face that hospital executives and service line administrators like you should be aware of and includes the following topics:
- Can Low-Volume Cardiac Surgery Programs Be Excellent?
- Low-Volume Cardiac Surgery Program “Excellence”
- The Need for Next Generation Assessment
- The “Leakage” Issue
- Consolidation or Divestiture as an Alternative Endpoint - “Unwinding” a Low-Volume Cardiac Surgery Program
- Some Key Findings from CFA’s Work with Low-Volume Cardiac Surgery Programs
- CFA’s 4-Step Approach to Low-Volume Cardiac Surgery Program Assessment
Fill out the form to the right to get your copy!