International Consulting Service
To maximize success in today’s environment requires effective and efficient management, organized in a way that enhances CV program and hospital performance.
Our international experience working with hospitals on CV program development in a variety of settings, as well as our extensive U.S. foundation, positions CFA to assist our clients.
- Designed to serve the overall goals and objectives of the enterprise, foster high levels of communication, enhance physician collaboration, enable timely consensus-based decision making, empower stakeholders, and provide a structural framework for developing opportunities
- Incorporates strategic, organizational, operational and financial elements
- Potential affiliation strategies with physicians include medical directorships, economic joint ventures, pay-for-performance programs, gainsharing, Management or Professional Service Agreements
- Heart and Vascular Center, Cardiovascular Center of Excellence (COE), freestanding Cardiac Diagnostic Center, other ventures
Performance-Based COE Design/Development
- Designed to enhance clinical quality, physician engagement, and patient experience; reduce costs; and optimize organizational performance
- Includes service line assessment comparing your program to performance-based COE criteria
- Incorporates benchmarking, best practices, standardization, micro-costing; improved clinical data management, organization and management optimization