Elizabeth Jarquin - Senior Financial Analyst and Planning Associate
Ms. Jarquin is a highly experienced Decision Support professional with more than twenty-five years of healthcare, hospital and consulting experience in clinical, operations and finance positions. Her areas of expertise include financial analysis of hospital programs, business and operational ventures, managed care contracting analysis, cost accounting and hospital budgeting. Beth’s core strengths include:
- Complex financial and operational modeling
- Financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Cost accounting, cost analysis and cost standardization
In addition to her position with CFA, Ms. Jarquin’s healthcare positions have included:
- Health system-wide management responsibility for cost accounting and cost accounting systems for a 16-hospital system
- Financial Special Projects for a health system in Texas with responsibility for new clinical program financial projections and analysis
- Decision Support management at a multi-hospital chain in Southern California with responsibility for all aspects of Decision Support including the capital and operating budget process, product-line reporting, return on investment reporting and cost accounting.
- Senior Financial Analyst for annual budgeting process and program development for a tertiary hospital facility in Southern California.
Ms. Jarquin is a graduate of the University of La Verne, La Verne, California and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Health Administration.